■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2024/03/01(金) 09:54:04.564ID:iQefMz2i0
おうちでお酒を飲んでいたいの(´・ω・`)
0002以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2024/03/01(金) 09:54:21.041ID:/+Xmkz/v0
1000% with this statement. After watching the anime I could not stop thinking about these characters and this story so I just had to look the manga up and it is totally worth it.

Definitely see the "collection of short stories" feel to it, you notice the story progressing like it does in the anime but over a few chapters usually, as each one is mostly "self contained" but things do move forward, just more slowly and less "organized" as the anime had to keep things in orderly ~23 minute chunks at a time.

But despite the slight difference between the feel of the manga and the anime, the overall spirit of the anime is absolutely present here and it's one of the most wholesome damn things I've read in a long time despite the obvious themes present. It's very much like the anime (though less ecchi, not really any as far as I could tell not as "explicit" as the uncensored anime was at least) and every chapter will definitely leave you with a huge smile.
0003以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2024/03/01(金) 09:55:35.824ID:iQefMz2i0
>>2
このステートメントで 1000% です。アニメを見た後、これらのキャラクターとこのストーリーについて考えずにはいられなかったので、マンガを調べる必要がありましたが、それだけの価値がありました。

間違いなく「短篇集」のような雰囲気を感じます。アニメと同じようにストーリーが進んでいくことに気づきますが、各章はほとんど「自己完結型」であるため、通常は数章にわたって進行しますが、物事はよりゆっくりと前進します。アニメでは物事を一度に約 23 分のチャンクで整然と保つ必要があったため、「組織化」が不十分でした。

しかし、マンガとアニメの雰囲気のわずかな違いにもかかわらず、アニメの全体的な精神はここに絶対に存在しており、明白なテーマが存在するにもかかわらず、私が長い間読んだ中で最も健全な作品の1つです。それはアニメに非常に似ており(ただし、エッチ度は低く、少なくとも無修正アニメほど「露骨」ではないと私が知る限り、実際にはそうではありませんでした)、どの章も間違いなくあなたを大きな笑顔にさせます。
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況