I was thinking "I wonder if I know him..." as I finished the checkout and left the store. I turned my head away from him as he passed by, and I heard the obvious sound of a shutter repeatedly. I got into my car, took down the license plate number just to be safe, and drove away. I intentionally stopped at a store that I had not planned to stop at.

Afterwards, when I told my family about it, they said I should tell the police. (The family was so direct!).

But I was not sure that he was taking pictures of me, and I felt like I was being too self-conscious.... When I reluctantly asked him about it, he replied, "You have to tell me that! I told him that such consultations have been increasing in recent years, so I gave him my car number and other information just in case. I told them that I had not been caught red-handed and that when I visited the owner, he was upset and said he could not move because he was afraid of what might happen to me. I was really thinking that it would be very inconvenient, and then........ And then...!