X

As a mother and child, we were extremely poor.
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/06/28(火) 16:13:00.740ID:Lh2/u7EL0
When I started high school, she made me lunch every day, but most of my friends ate at the school cafeteria, and I really hated bringing my lunch.
One day, as usual, I told my mother who made my lunch box, "I don't want your lunch box!" and threw it away in the kitchen.
I still remember the look of sadness on her face after she gave me a frightened look. After that, instead of getting angry, she cried, "I'm sorry, you don't like it because I'm not a good cook.
In the end, he didn't make lunch after that, but got 400 yen every day. His mother's earnings were quite low, but I guess she made ends meet and paid out.
I tried to apologize many times, but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.
Then I became a working adult, and my mother passed away from cancer.
When I was cleaning up the house, I found a lunch box she had made for me when I was a student.
In the end, I didn't even talk about the fact that I had thrown away the lunch box, and I never apologized for it.
I still regret all the times I woke up early in the morning to make her lunch box, a lunch box that was filled with love, and I wonder why I did that and why I couldn't apologize to her.
Every time I cook for myself, I realize how much time and effort my mother put into making it for me.
I'm so sorry, so sorry, so sorry, I know it's a bit of a whimsy, but I really want to eat my mom's bento!
0002以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/06/28(火) 16:13:55.633ID:CnR7VEto0
コピペ?
0003以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/06/28(火) 16:14:10.878ID:RrXRCPGo0
👎( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況