X

oh my little girl.my dick is presents for your pussy..
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0006以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 22:43:56.530ID:slL2Ke150
Akina and I met each other at work.
We were drawn to each other and soon became romantically involved.
I really liked Akina's pussy. Akina made my peen fit her pussy immediately.
But time is a cruel thing. She had a change of heart.
She made another man.
Or maybe it was inevitable. Maybe it was inevitable, because I was unreliable and had a small penis, and I could not satisfy her strong sexual desire.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
0007以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 22:51:04.361ID:slL2Ke150
It was quite a shock for me because I had always thought that Akina was the woman of my dreams.
Even after I learned that she was a little devil ruled by her sexual desires, I couldn't give up on her. I asked her many times to get back together.
But I couldn't keep her mind from getting bored with my peen.
0008以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 22:53:01.678ID:slL2Ke150
From then on, I began to monitor Akina's activities. From morning till night. People may call me a stalker. But that's not true.
By finding out her life pattern and following her, I was looking for an opening to enter her mind.
0009以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 22:56:44.313ID:slL2Ke150
Akina's pussy was really great. This is what I mean when I say it is an excellent organ. I thought.
I really love Akina.
However, Akina has changed her job.
I don't think I will be able to see her again.
I spend my days masturbating to the few pictures she posts on her Facebook page.
I should be happy. I should be happy, because once I put my penis into Akina's pussy and ejaculated inside.
0010以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 23:00:46.798ID:slL2Ke150
Now I have a family of my own, but I have never forgotten Akina, not even for a moment.
Not even on the day my child was born.

Is that a sinful thing to do?
Aha. God. I am vain. Every day I think of Akina. The feeling of Akina's pussy wrapped around my penis.
What should I do? If we can't be together in this world, is it better to find her and force her to die?
0011以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 23:03:15.819ID:slL2Ke150
There was still time for that distant embarkation.
Tom and Akina brought enough food and water for three days, and boarded the ship, waiting for it to sail.
In a corner of the old wooden ship, the world was still in darkness.
0012以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 23:08:30.457ID:slL2Ke150
When Akina shivered from the cold, Tom gently held her close and kissed her on the cheek. Akina regained her composure, but she was still cold.
Soon, with a loud whistle, the ship announced that it was leaving.
It was finally time to get out of here.
It was not an easy task to get on this ship.
As poor laborers, they worked hard, sparing no time to sleep, and bought tickets for the boat that would take them to the city.
Of course. The cheapest grade of seating, a dark, narrow, cold place near the bottom of the ship, was the path to their dreams.
0013以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 23:14:08.961ID:slL2Ke150
Some time after they were dispatched, Tom, seeing that there were no other guests besides them, promptly exposed his lower body and thrust out his penis.
Akina was a little embarrassed, but she sucked his penis with her mouth. It was a so-called blowjob.
While servicing him with her mouth, Akina teased her own pussy (especially her nice little bean) with her left hand.
After that, Tom's penis was inserted into Akina's moist pussy.
They both climaxed. The fact that they could not speak made them even more excited.
Tom ejaculated fully into Akina's pussy.
0014以下、5ちゃんねるからVIPがお送りします
垢版 |
2022/01/06(木) 23:17:51.311ID:slL2Ke150
This is how they confirmed each other for three days and three nights.
The morning of their arrival.
The day when life in the city would finally begin.
Akina jumped into the sea.
Tom hanged himself on the bow of the boat.

It was a beautiful ending.
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況